We offer you a free initial visit to discuss your requirements
(subject to location).
We understand that you may not know exactly what you are looking for other than, say, a ‘wardrobe this big’.
We will use the meeting to discuss the options. Invariably they cover:
- Is it fitted or freestanding?
- Is it in a timber finish or painted?
- Is it in a contemporary or traditional style?
- What functions does it need to perform?
- We will discuss what the furniture may be constructed from
- We will discuss hand-painted versus spray-painted
- The budget
- Lead times etc.
We would then follow the initial meeting with a written estimate.
This will include a brief description of the work, dimensions, items that are not included, payment terms and any other conditions.
Should you then wish to proceed, we would compile line drawings / plans for your approval prior to production.
Initially, please fill in this form, to start an enquiry.